Where to go?
sometimes kaZantip may happen in Hong Kong, Sydney, New York, Rio, Cape Town or wherever you dream of...
next stop Kemer, Antalya !!!
summer kaZantip 2018 in Kemer, Antalya
from 20th July till 4th of August 2018 !!!
Kindil Chesme Beach, Kemer, Antalya
exact location on google maps.
Kemer, Antalya is the name of the idyllic seaside location where kaZantip stays. It is a modern village with lots of hotels of all kind. Kemer itself has one of the longest, widest, cleanest and most beautiful beaches in the Antalya region. It is the place to experience the most incredible sunsets on mediterranean sea. The water has a low salt content and is therefore particularly mild. It is crystal-clear & clean.
Kemer is just arround 30minutes drive from the airport Antalya (AYT). Antalya, Turkey remains the top address on the asian part of the mediterranean sea for sun worshippers from all states of the former Soviet Union as well as whole of Europe and rest of the world.
the best ways to get to kaZantip
kaZantip is a hidden paradise that requires some effort on your part in order to arrive at this beautiful festival. for those many years that we had guests from all over the world at kaZantip, no one has regretted the amazing journey.
except those who have traveled by car or bus...
cheap flights to Antalya
the best way to reach kaZantip is to fly to the closest airport Antalya (AYT).
find cheap flights by using the flight ticket search engine “Jetradar” or book with “Pegasus” and “Aeroflot” directly or with “Turkish Airlines” to Antalya (AYT) from airports like Berlin, Budapest, Dortmund, Frankfurt, Kiev, Munich, Miland, Warsaw, Zurich and many more and benefit from super cheap flight prices to Antalya.
from the airport you can drive by taxi or bus to Kemer or with the hotel bus. for a cheap ride share a taxi with friends or strangers.
where to sleep, hotel, hostel or room
we advice to book a room in advance...! finding cheap and comfortable rooms, hostels or hotels direct at place in Kemer or Antalya can get hard in the high season. when booked early accommodations are starting from 20 Euro per day. book with your preferred travel agent or for best prices better with our travel partner Agne Tours or with Booking.com or Airbnb.com
with a daily temperature of around 30—40°C in July and August the climate tends to be hot and dry. an almost constant sea breeze makes the heat easily bearable. in the night the temperatures seldom sink below 22°C. the water temperature averages a pleasant 22—25&°C. statistics show that there is a 97% chance of good sunny weather at this time of year.
average prices for food & drinks
living costs are low in Turkey. you only need around 12-20€ a day for breakfast and two fairly simple hot meals with mineral water. at the bars in the kaZantip party areal a beer will set you back the equivalent of 2€, a cocktail around 4€ and a glass of vodka 2€. the most expensive drink of all is a b-52 or a sambucco for around 6€. the prices on the kaZantip party areal vary from bar to bar and dance floor to dance floor. comparing prices is recommended.
count to spend 400€ and more per week for drinks and food to be able to enjoy your kaZantip holiday without counting every cent. with less than that sum you won’t be able to have real fun. some of our guests, depending on their drinking habits, party real hard and spend up to 1000€ and even more...
travel tips and general infos
- Europeans and citizen from Russia, Ukraine and many more countries do not need any visa to Turkey. here is a list with the visa requirements for each country. citizen from countries who need a visa can apply for it electronically. your passport must be valid for at least 7 months.
- you can use your mobile/cell phone throughout Kemer, Antalya and on the beach.
- there are plenty of bank cashpoint in Kemer and even more in Antalya. we recommend that you bring sufficient cash with you to kaZantip as there is no ATM nearby.
- cash in the form of Turkish Lira (TRY) is the accepted form of payment in Kemer, Antalya and the kaZantip party grounds, in all the dance floors, bars and restaurants.
- bring a light sweater with you in case it gets a little cooler in the evenings. light summer clothing and sandals are sufficient otherwise. most guests wear flip-flops or high heels even for dancing in the evenings.
- you will also need a high-protection sunscreen, as the sun is particularly strong at the mediterranean sea. avoid the midday sun!